This is the Linux app named Spaceship Generator || PartArt: Space to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as PartArtFlash1.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spaceship Generator || PartArt: Space to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spaceship Generator || PartArt: Space to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:PartArt: Space is all about making higher quality spaceships quickly and easily. Simply select the parts you want, move them around using the buttons or asdwqe keys, and finally save your creation to your computer with a transparent background.
Ships are compatible with commercial projects - just mention Skorpio.
To make the saved images more useful, open them in GIMP, autocrop them, adjust hue/saturation to get the desired colors, and scale them down to the point that the seams are less visible.
- Symmetric part placement, movement, and rotation
- Save ships to your computer
- Fast and easy
- Commercial projects compatible
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a graphics toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/partartspace/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.