This is the Linux app named Spamtrap whose latest release can be downloaded as spamtrap_0.0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spamtrap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spamtrap is a trap for spam. It receives spam emails, analyses them, and updates your blacklist so that if more spam comes from the same sources, it will be rejected by your mail server.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spamtrap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.