This is the Linux app named Span-Gles to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as spangles-2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Span-Gles to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Span-Gles to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A free Spanish - English Translator for Linux. It will translate a phrase (via internet) or single word (built-in dictionary.) Has capability to learn new words and is smart enough to find plural and feminine words. Written using Python/GTK under GPL
- Translate a complete phrase.
- Translate single words.
- Learn new words.
- Quick & Easy Translations.
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/span-gles/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.