This is the Linux app named SPARGEL whose latest release can be downloaded as spargel-1.3.7.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPARGEL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spargel is a Java graph library that puts its effort in having a rather small but powerful code basis.
This is achieved by extending graphs via properties in form of vertice and edge maps. Because these maps are an individual implementation depending on the graph datastructure used, they are more memory efficient than using a Java HashMap.
Currently spargel is in its early stages, but will soon support more tasks. As now, implemented are:
* Adjecency graph data structures
* Algorithms: SSSP, APSP, Traversal, Min-Cut, Max-Flow, Many types of finding Components
* Creating sub graphs, vertice and edge maps that use a function to implement their mapping.
Spargel is released under GPLv3
- Type-safe Java graph library using generics
- Fast-performing maps of vertices and edges to types as vertice and edge properties
Developers, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spargel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.