This is the Linux app named Sparx EA - MDG for TRAK whose latest release can be downloaded as TRAK_MDG.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sparx EA - MDG for TRAK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sparx EA - MDG for TRAK
Custom add-in (MDG technology) for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect UML modelling tool (https://sparxsystems.com/products/ea/index.html) to create architecture descriptions using TRAK https://sf.net/projects/trak
- the set of TRAK views that can be represented using UML and SysML . Each view display a custom toolbox palette with the objects and relationships that are needed for that TRAK view
- relationships can be made directly from the objects on a view using the Quicklink feature which presents the allowed relationship(s) by TRAK between the pair of objects selected
- a custom set of searches. When run these will list objects of a particular type (e.g. all Systems, all Enterprise Goals), potential quality problems (e.g. diagrams and objects without any description, objects not linked to any other), things of interest (e.g. open, closed concerns) and view-like results e.g. all structural relationships in the solution
- model views to list object
- implements TRAK view specifications (https://sf.net/p/trakviewpoints) for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- implements TRAK Views using UML diagrams
- implements TRAK Views using SysML diagrams (Activity, Block, Internal Block and Requirements)
- query support for Access 2007, Firebird, JET, SQLite, MySQL, Oracle. Postgres and SQL Server repositories
- custom toolbox palettes tailored for each TRAK view
- custom Traceability window to support tracing of TRAK relationships between elements
- context-sensitive offering of correct relationships depending on start and finish diagram elements selected and view
- context-sensitive creation of new element and correct relationship depending on single diagram element selected as start point
- Quicklink enables TRAK relationship and object to be created at same time to speed modelling
- custom searches to create matrix views e.g. solution interface exchanges See https://sourceforge.net/p/mdgfortrak/wiki/Searches%20Provided/
- searches / model views to identify quality problems e.g. orphan nodes, missing descriptions, Concerns open, Claims with no supporting Argument, Arguments with no supporting Evidence
- implements TRAK MV-04 Assurance View - describing Claims, Arguments and Evidence (CAE)
- implements SV-13 Solution Risk View which describes Threat / Hazard, Vulnerability, Mitigation and Risk i.e. for describing safety and security of the system of interest
- model views for quality control (objects, diagrams added / modified, missing descriptions, 'solitons' (orphaned objects) across entire repository
- models views to list all of each TRAK object type across entire repository
- analysis model views (most highly connected elements - outgoing, incoming, all)
- as tables as well as producing tabular output in Sparx EA itself
Aerospace, Government, Healthcare Industry, Telecommunications Industry, Other Audience, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mdgfortrak/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.