This is the Linux app named SPDLib - LiDAR TLS Processing Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as tutorial1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPDLib - LiDAR TLS Processing Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SPDLib - LiDAR TLS Processing Tools
A library of tools and API (C++ and Python) for the storage and processing of large 3D laser scanning (LiDAR, ALS, TLS) datasets using a pulse based spatially indexed file format (SPD) which support for both discrete return and full waveform datasets. Code has moved to https://bitbucket.org/petebunting/spdlib
Advanced End Users, Developers, Science/Research
C++, IDL, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spdlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.