This is the Linux app named spdlog whose latest release can be downloaded as Version1.9.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named spdlog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
spdlog is a header only library. Just copy the files under include to your build tree and use a C++11 compiler. It provides a python like formatting API using the bundled fmt lib. spdlog takes the "include what you need" approach, your code should include the features that actually needed. For example, if you only need rotating logger, you need to include "spdlog/sinks/rotating_file_sink.h". spdlog provides various log targets, which are, rotating log files, daily log files, console logging (colors supported), syslog, Windows event log, and Windows debugger (OutputDebugString(..)). Easily extendable with custom log targets. Log filtering, log levels can be modified in runtime as well as in compile time. Support for loading log levels from argv or from environment var. Backtrace support, store debug messages in a ring buffer and display later on demand.
- Headers only or compiled
- Feature rich formatting, using the excellent fmt library
- Asynchronous mode (optional)
- Custom formatting
- Multi/Single threaded loggers
- Various log targets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spdlog.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.