This is the Linux app named Speaking Alarm whose latest release can be downloaded as DesktopAlarm.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Speaking Alarm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is an application where one can set the task to be reminded of in future and you will be notified at that time by voice. You have the option of choosing male/female voice too. Besides, you can choose the time in seconds, minutes or hours.
- Speking Alarm
- Choose between Type of Voice
- Choose among seconds,minutes or hours
- Runs in ubuntu having jvm
- Works in background
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/speakingalarm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.