This is the Linux app named Spectral Analysis Library whose latest release can be downloaded as spanlib-2.0-svn204.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spectral Analysis Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spectral Analysis Library
This project provides a Fortran90 library and a python module for singular spectrum analyses such as PCA/EOF or MSSA. It is intended for people interested, for example, in analysing climate or financial variability.
- PCA for extracting dominant spatial pattern of variability.
- SSA/MSSA which is like PCA but for extracting spatio-temporal patterns.
- Joined SVD which is like PCA but for extracting the common variability of two variables (using cross-covariances).
- SVD model deduce a predictand from a predictor using SVD.
- Full missing value support.
- Switch of space and time for PCA analyses performed on a large number of channels.
- For analysis, empirical orthogonal functions (EOFs), principal componants (PCs), expansion coefficient (ECs) and reconstructions of signal are available.
- Analyses can be performed on several variables at the same time, with normalisation coefficents [python].
- Pre-PCA analysis to reduct the d-o-f before analysing huge datasets with MSSA or SVD.
- Monte-Carlo test for (M)SSA (MC-SSA) [python].
- Full UV-CDAT support [python].
Advanced End Users, Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spanlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.