This is the Linux app named Speare whose latest release can be downloaded as c_debugger.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Speare with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSpeare is an ultra lightweight code editor and small IDE. It was originally developed to providing a native scripting language debugging environment that seamlessly integrated with C and C++, and with an efficient code navigation and call routines tracing ability. Speare has very simple interface that allows end user to add a new programming language code runner, parser, syntax highlighting, code formatter and debugger to it. Speare has two version, a free version and a pro version, the free version provides all the features of the pro version. You can use the free version to debug C and C++ project, and debugging projects that written with scripting languages including Ruby, Lua, Python, PHP, Perl and Tcl. Most of the debuggers supports extending themselves in source code level and directly switch between any version of self-compiled scripting language interpreters. You can also kindly donate the author by purchasing the pro version (Speare - Donate version).
- Well designed user operation interface. Intuitive and simple.
- High performance of managing large amount of files and big files.
- Fast search and replace in current document, selected folder, opened files and entire project.
- Smoothly edit multiple files that written in different programming languages simultaneously.
- Supports almost all common programming languages syntax highlighting and parsing.
- Auto-completion, sensitively typing with keywords, live parsing symbol definition with priority.
- Jump to definition and fast locate code lines between editing files by symbol index, bookmark or searching.
- Unlimited go back and forward, automatically remember jump location and current editing locations.
- Keeping entire state after quit, the opened files, selection of each file and the cursor location.
- Customisation of fonts and colours for the text editor.
- Ultra lightweight.
- C and C++ debugging with LLDB.
- Preview all kinds of files, image, pdf, office documents, audio and video etc.
- Binary file automatically detection.
- Automatically detecting file encoding and convert to UTF-8 by default when open file.
- Run syntax checking and code snippets instantly.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/speare/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.