This is the Linux app named Spellathon to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as spellathon-6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spellathon to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spellathon to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Spellathon is a simple word puzzle game. You are given seven letters. You need to find words of length four letters or more that include a central letter. See how many words you can guess!
- The first complete software implementation of the Spellathon game!
- Runs on GUI, Web browser or even on the Command line.
- Fast efficient implemention with cross-platform support (Windows, Linux, OSX, Unix).
Command-line, Qt, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spellathon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.