This is the Linux app named SPiCEv2.1 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SPiCEtoLinux.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPiCEv2.1 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SPiCEv2.1 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSPiCEv2.1 is a tool to predict the splice alteration of variant occuring in consensus splice site (Donor: -3; +6 and Acceptor: -12; +2).
You can also download SPiCE for Win 64 bits: https://sourceforge.net/projects/spicev2-1/files/SPiCEInstall64bit.exe/download
You can also download SPiCE for Win 32 bits: https://sourceforge.net/projects/spicev2-1/files/SPiCEInstall32bit.exe/download
You can also download SPiCE for linux: https://sourceforge.net/projects/spicev2-1/files/SPiCEtoLinux.zip/download
If you have questions, please contact me to: [email protected] or [email protected]
v2.1.5 (05/2019) + corr (01/2020):
Fix bug for linux version
Proxy management (only for Windows version)
correction bug for first 3' ss
import vcf file
Simplify import of deletion with one nucleotide
Improving web api connection check
- Consensus region
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spicev2-1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.