This is the Linux app named SPINA whose latest release can be downloaded as SPINAThyr4.2.0forWindows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPINA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SPINA is software for determining constant structure-parameters of endocrine feedback control systems from hormone levels obtained in vivo. The first version of this cybernetic approach allows for evualuating the functional status of the thyroid gland, i.e. thyroid's secretory capacity (GT or SPINA-GT) and sum activity of peripheral deiodinases (GD or SPINA-GD).
- More than 20 years of continued development
- Based on a published parametrically isomorphic model of thyroid homeostasis
- Algorithm evaluated in multiple clinical trials with thousands of patients
- Suport for different units of measurement
- Data import and export in HL7 format
- Curated by SciScrunch, OpenAIRE and Zenodo
- Cross-platform for Mac OS Classic, macOS (Mac OS X), Windows, Linux and Palm OS / Garnet OS
- DOI 10.5281/zenodo.3596049 https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3596049
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Handheld/Mobile/PDA, Carbon (Mac OS X)
Pascal, Delphi/Kylix, Object Pascal, S/R, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spina/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.