This is the Linux app named Auditory Modeling Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as amtoolbox-full-1.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Auditory Modeling Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Auditory Modeling Toolbox
The auditory modeling toolbox (AMT) is a Matlab/Octave toolbox for the development and application of auditory computational models. Over 50 auditory models implemented in Matlab, Octave, C, C++, and Python can be run from Matlab and Octave, on Windows and Linux.
The AMT provides a well-structured in-code documentation, includes auditory data required to run the models. It integrates functionality to reproduce the model predictions. Model implementations can be evaluated in two stages, by running so-called demonstrations which are quick presentations of a model and by starting so-called experiments aimed at reproducing results from the corresponding publications. Easy installation and user-friendly access help students and researchers to work with and to advance existing models.
- ERB / Mel / bark conversion
- Several types of gammatone IIR filters (pole-zero and all-pole)
- RMS, dB calculations etc.
- Inner hair cell envelope extraction models
- Adaptation loops
- Modulation filterbanks
- Non-linear auditory filterbanks
- Models of the auditory nerve
- Binaural and monaural masking models
- Sound localization models
- Experiments to accomplish reproducible research
- Binaural and monaural speech intelligibility models
- Human data from selected papers
- Experiments from selected papers
Education, Developers, Engineering
MATLAB, Python, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/amtoolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.