This is the Linux app named SPos whose latest release can be downloaded as spos-1.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPos with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This tiny POS System is designed for small stores. It is able to manage products, product-categories, invoices and multiple employees.
- Easy to user interface
- Web based
- Can be perfectly used together with SalonERP (on SourceForge)
- Multi language capable
- Includes finance management
- Includes Reports (Revenue, BI...)
- Capable of creating invoices
- Highly customizable invoices (also for receipt printers)
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets
- Easy install procedure
- Can be installed using SQLite or MySQL
- If you need additional features, please contact me
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/s-pos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.