This is the Linux app named Spring Cloud Alibaba whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.2.7.RELEASE.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spring Cloud Alibaba with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spring Cloud Alibaba
Spring Cloud Alibaba provides a one-stop solution for distributed application development. It contains all the components required to develop distributed applications, making it easy for you to develop your applications using Spring Cloud. With Spring Cloud Alibaba, you only need to add some annotations and a small amount of configurations to connect Spring Cloud applications to the distributed solutions of Alibaba, and build a distributed application system with Alibaba middleware. Flow control and service degradation: flow control, circuit breaking and system adaptive protection with Alibaba Sentinel. Service registration and discovery: instances can be registered with Alibaba Nacos and clients can discover the instances using Spring-managed beans. Supports Ribbon, the client side load-balancer via Spring Cloud Netflix. Distributed Configuration: using Alibaba Nacos as a data store.
- Flow control and service degradation
- Service registration and discovery
- Distributed Configuration
- Message Bus
- Distributed Transaction
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spring-cloud-ali.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.