This is the Linux app named SQLite in Ch whose latest release can be downloaded as chsqlite-1.2.0-win-binary.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SQLite in Ch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SQLite in Ch
DESCRIPTIONThe Ch SQLite package is a Ch interface to the SQLite C library. Ch SQLite enables all functions in the SQLite library to run in Ch interpretively without compilation. It is ideal for new programmers learning or requiring SQLite database manipulation.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chsqlite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.