This is the Linux app named SQLite Micro Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as sqlmm_0.6.0.84_x86-64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SQLite Micro Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SQLite Micro Manager
SQLite Micro Manager is a lightweight, fast and configurable GUI program mostly designed to access, browse and modify data in SQLite3 databases maintained by other applications, like Web browsers, home accounting software etc.
It supports drag-and-drop operations, saving to and retrieving SQL statements from internal library and disk files. runs natively on 64 bit Windows 7/8/10 and Linux Ubuntu derivatives with GTK2+. Can be easily compiled for OSX and Linux GTK3 and QT widget sets with minimal changes.
It can run without any installation, although proper installation packages are provided for Windows and Ubuntu-based Linux distributions.
The intended audience is people with at least basic knowledge of SQL who need fast and simple tool to deal with SQLite3 databases.
- Multi-tab user interface
- drag-and-drop operations
- smart grid columns adjustment
- history of successfully run queries
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers
GTK+, Windows Aero
Object Pascal, Lazarus
Project is a database management tool, SQLite, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlmm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.