This is the Linux app named SSHTOOLS whose latest release can be downloaded as maverick-synergy-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SSHTOOLS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project now hosts the third-generation of Java SSH API, Maverick Synergy. This API builds on the Maverick Legacy commercial APIs and delivers a new API in a unified client/server framework. This API is available to the community under the LGPL open source license.
This update includes ed25519 support, support for the new OpenSSH private key file format and stronger key exchange algorithms.
The project continues to host both the original API and legacy applications created around it, however, these are now considered deprecated and we do not recommend their use in anyway.
- Complete Client/Server Implementation of SSH2 Protocol
- Port Forwarding
- AES, 3DES, ARCFOUR Ciphers
- MD5, SHA1, SHA-256, SHA-512 Macs
- Zip Compression
- SSH-RSA, SSH-DSS, X509, ECDSA Public Keys, ED25519
- Diffie Hellman Key Exchanges, Curve 25519, RSA
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sshtools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.