This is the Linux app named StackEdit whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.14.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named StackEdit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Unrivalled writing experience. StackEdit’s Markdown syntax highlighting is unique. The refined text formatting of the editor helps you visualize the final rendering of your files. StackEdit provides very handy formatting buttons and shortcuts, thanks to PageDown, the WYSIWYG-style Markdown editor used by Stack Overflow. Whether you write, you review, you comment… StackEdit's layout provides you with the flexibility you need, without sacrifice. StackEdit’s Scroll Sync feature accurately binds the scrollbars of the editor panel and the preview panel to ensure that you always keep an eye on the output while writing. StackEdit can sync your files with Google Drive, Dropbox and GitHub. It can also publish them as blog posts to Blogger, WordPress and Zendesk. You can choose whether to upload in Markdown format, HTML, or to format the output using the Handlebars template engine.
- WYSIWYG controls
- Smart layout
- Live preview with Scroll Sync
- Rich Markdown editor
- Designed for web writers
- Stay connected, comment and collaborate
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stackedit.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.