This is the Linux app named Stanis Python Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as SPE-0.8.2.a-wx22.214.171.124-no_setup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stanis Python Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Stanis Python Editor
SPE is a python IDE with auto indentation&completion,call tips,syntax coloring&highlighting,uml viewer,class explorer,source index,todo list,pycrust shell,file browsers,drag&drop,Blender support.Spe ships with wxGlade,PyChecker and Kiki.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Cocoa (MacOS X), wxWidgets, Carbon (Mac OS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.