This is the Linux app named Start Bootstrap whose latest release can be downloaded as StartBootstrapv2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Start Bootstrap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Start Bootstrap creates free, open source, MIT license, Bootstrap themes, templates, and code snippets for you to use on any project, guides to help you learn more about designing and developing with the Bootstrap framework, and premium Bootstrap UI products. A library of open source, free to download, MIT licensed website themes and template based on Bootstrap. All of the templates and themes featured on Start Bootstrap are up to date for Bootstrap 4! A one page agency theme. A fully developed business website. A clean blog theme. A clean blog theme. A multipurpose one page theme. A clean, functional landing page theme. A simple one page website template. A free Bootstrap admin theme. A stylish Bootstrap portfolio theme. A Bootstrap HTML starter template. A business home page template.
- A library of open source, free to download
- Website themes and template based on Bootstrap
- All of the templates and themes featured on Start Bootstrap are up to date for Bootstrap 4!
- Start Bootstrap website licensed CC BY-NC 4.0
- Free themes and templates on Start Bootstrap released under MIT license
- Bootstrap themes, templates, and UI tools to help you start your next project!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/start-bootstrap.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.