This is the Linux app named startrails to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as startrails-bin-0.4.3-Windows-x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named startrails to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
startrails to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Discover a huge fictional game world and supply resources for its exploration.
Unleash mysterious secrets or just race through the hills.
This software is under development and thus neither complete nor bug-free.
However, fun can occasionally be had.
- vast terrain datasets generated on-the-fly in graphics hardware
- modern graphics
- realistic physics
- 3D sound using OpenAL
- use of open standards and free software for content creation
- OpenCL-enabled parallel level-of-detail and collision bounds computation
- functional reactive game logic
- Python scripting
Python, C, Haskell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/startrails.landshade.p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.