This is the Linux app named Status Reporter whose latest release can be downloaded as status-reporter-1.0-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Status Reporter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
I created Status Reporter to track how my time was spent working on various activities that were associated with work breakdown structure (WBS) line items. Each activity was associated with a WBS line item, and the WBS line item was part of the overall departmental budget. In other words, time spent on Project X was given a WBS number, which was part of all the projects were responsible for completing.
Even though Status Reporter was developed for a specific purpose, the ideals can be applied to almost any situation. For example, if your situation does not use WBS numbers, you could just create a single WBS number and associate all activities with the single WBS. Or if you have multiple projects, you can use the WBS numbers as individual projects and have one or more activities associated with each WBS. The WBS number does not have to be numeric, so it is flexible in its usage.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/statusrpt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.