This is the Linux app named staySafe Backup whose latest release can be downloaded as staysave-code-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named staySafe Backup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
staySafe Backup is an universal backup tool.
This script can backup any server that has ssh or ftp and a mysql database.
Once configured correctly it recognizes the used CMS and get the database
parameter from the configuration of the CMS.
But you can backup any server even if you dont use an CMS.
- Central configuration of all servers
- Backup of files and databases
- Automatically stay up to date with changing accounts
- Incremental backups
- Rotating backups
- Flexible interfaces to different protocols (ftp/ssh/sftp)
- Rather no software requirements on server side
- Testcases and integrity checks for done backups
- Easy to use
- Support for TYPO3, Wordpress, Moodle and Piwik
- Detailed statistics
- Email notification
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/staysave/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.