This is the Linux app named Stealth VM For Ubuntu All Derivatives whose latest release can be downloaded as readme.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stealth VM For Ubuntu All Derivatives with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Stealth VM For Ubuntu All Derivatives
DESCRIPTIONAnnouncing Stealth VM Software for Ubuntu & Derivatives!
This is great news for Windows XP Users who either cannot afford or simply do not want to upgrade to Windows 7 or 8 when XP expires!
Are You one of the many new Ubuntu Users around the world who are migrating from Windows XP to Linux because you don't want to to be forced to spend hundreds of dollars or throw away your PC or laptop that is in perfectly good working condition? If you are like most Windows XP Users who are just switching to Linux you are worried about being able to run your Windows applications.
Indeed that is a problem you are looking to solve as quickly as possible.
Stealth VM Software has solved your Windows to Linux migration dilemma already!
You don't need to worry about viruses or malware infecting Windows & its data because Stealth VM Software invented by Robolinux keeps a protected clone of Windows and mirrors your data in a secure Ubuntu Linux partition.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/robolinuxstealthvmforubuntu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.