This is the Linux app named Sterlingcoin whose latest release can be downloaded as Sterlingcoin-1.4-Lite-Edition-Linux-Source-master.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sterlingcoin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sterlingcoin is a digital currency used to pay for goods or services in daily life both offline and online.
It is a decentralised system controlled by an open market and not by a corporation, bank or government.
Because of its decentralisation everyone who runs the Sterlingcoin wallets shares the public ledger*.
Sterlingcoin is a completely fair**, transparent and a highly secure form of currency for all needs.
The price of Sterlingcoin is determined by supply & demand, use, trading and mining***.
*Transaction history of every Sterlingcoin wallet
**A limited supply of money would allow for a better economy; where ‘better’ means ‘fairer’, more stable and devoid of government intervention.
***Maintaining the block chain is called mining, and those who do so are rewarded with newly created Sterlingcoin and transaction fees.
Financial and Insurance Industry, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Security
Win32 (MS Windows), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sterlingcoin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.