This is the Linux app named stickman animation whose latest release can be downloaded as sma.v.1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named stickman animation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Just thought someone else out there might find some use for it.
Caution: Intended for Chrome browser.
Noticed that playback starts to slow down after 20 or so frames. Need to investigate further.
- lines, circles, arcs
- line colors and widths
- add & delete frames
- change number of calculated intermediate frames
- save as gif
- save projects
- run locally or on a webserver
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stickmananimation/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.