This is the Linux app named STK to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as stk-2.6.1-allpurpose.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named STK to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
STK to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe STK is a (not so) Small Toolbox for Kriging. Its primary focus in on the interpolation / regression technique known as kriging, which is very closely related to Splines and Radial Basis Functions, and can be interpreted as a non-parametric Bayesian method using a Gaussian Process (GP) prior. The STK also provides tools for the sequential and non-sequential design of experiments. Even though it is, currently, mostly geared towards the Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments (DACE), the STK can be useful for other applications areas (such as Geostatistics, Machine Learning, Non-parametric Regression, etc.).
- Convenient and efficient research tool for working with kriging-based methods/Gaussian processes
- Compatible with GNU Octave and Matlab(TM)
- Anisotropic Matérn covariance with any regularity
- REML and REMAP estimation
- Oriented toward design and analysis of computer experiments
- GPLv3 License
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kriging/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.