This is the Linux app named STManager whose latest release can be downloaded as STManager.pkg.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named STManager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
STManager lets you manage photos of your products. When the right information is needed, then it lets you quickly search for the right product you are looking for.
Application designed to help with managing for example postal packages, where each product is very distinct for one another.
For source code and more insides of this project, please visit github page: https://github.com/michalwilk123/STManager
Name STManager is derived from old name: "Stocktake Manager".
- Detects barcodes from the webcam
- Take photos of your products
- Search for archived products
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stmanager-python/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.