This is the Linux app named stmani3 whose latest release can be downloaded as bundle_stmani3_v8.5_raspbian_10_buster.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named stmani3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A set of programs for Alignment and Rendering of still Stereo Photos (3D).
This is a Python3 updated version of the old StMani
- Two Alignment steps: Angular Alignment and Output Rendering
- Rendering based on Size and Disparity Restrictions
- Angular Alignment manual or automatic
- Angular Alignment data on "side-car" text files
- Thumbnails Browsing and semi-automatic stereo pairing
- Trash / Recovery of photos
- Random pairing on photo bursts (from v8.00)
- Phantogram support (from v7.00)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stmani3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.