This is the Linux app named Stopwatch Logger whose latest release can be downloaded as Stopwatch_Logger-0.1.0.win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stopwatch Logger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Graphical or terminal-based stopwatch with many user-named lap timers. Save / restore timing results via CSV file; timer "runs" even when application isn't running! Supports lap timer label templates. Hildonized (i.e., also runs on Maemo / Nokia 770).
Console/Terminal, GTK+, Other toolkit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swlogger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.