This is the Linux app named Stored Command whose latest release can be downloaded as SC-Version250.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stored Command with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONOBSOLETE - Please proceed to new repo:
This project will be closed in the near future
The Stored Command application (SC) is a core Flight System (cFS) application that is a plug in to the Core Flight Executive (cFE) component of the cFS.
The cFS is a platform and project independent reusable software framework and set of reusable applications developed by NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. This framework is used as the basis for the flight software for satellite data systems and instruments, but can be used on other embedded systems. More information on the cFS can be found at http://cfs.gsfc.nasa.gov
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cfs-sc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.