This is the Linux app named StoryTestIQ whose latest release can be downloaded as storytestiq-1.7.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named StoryTestIQ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
StoryTestIQ (STIQ) is a test framework used to create Automated Acceptance Tests. STIQ is a mashup of Selenium and FitNesse: its "wiki-ized" Selenium with widgets and features that make it easier to write and organize Selenium tests.
Developers, Information Technology, Quality Engineers
Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/storytestiq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.