This is the Linux app named Stream-2-Stream whose latest release can be downloaded as Stream-2-Stream_1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stream-2-Stream with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Stream-2-Stream's multicast+ is the next generation of streaming. Multicast+ is more efficient and requires less bandwidth than direct streaming (e.g. shoutcast/icecast). Stream-2-Stream stations can be set up without paying a fortune for bandwidth.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Telecommunications Industry
Command-line, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/s2s/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.