This is the Linux app named StrongKey CryptoCabinet whose latest release can be downloaded as skcc-v2.0-build-140.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named StrongKey CryptoCabinet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONStrongKey CryptoCabinet (SKCC) 2.0 is a FIDO-enabled (fidoalliance.org) web application built using Regulatory Compliant Cloud Computing (RC3) architecture (http://bit.ly/rc3infoq).
It encrypts files/objects of any type or size, and stores the ciphertext either to public/private clouds—AWS, Azure, Eucalyptus—or local/network drives, while keeping cryptographic keys safe and secure OUTSIDE the cloud.
CryptoCabinet leverages the StrongKey CryptoEngine (SKCE)—another FOSS on this site—to perform FIDO U2F strong authentication, encryption/decryption, digital signatures, and cloud integration. CryptoCabinet is a powerful example showcasing StrongKey CryptoEngine's innovative capabilities.
Until you modify the CryptoEngine configuration, the default download uses a DEMO StrongAuth KeyAppliance (SAKA) instance to store cryptographic keys. As such, use this ONLY FOR DEMO purposes. Contact us for any of your production needs.
Thanks for stopping by!
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Architects, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/skcc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.