This is the Linux app named Structure Synth whose latest release can be downloaded as StructureSynth-Windows_Binary-v1.5.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Structure Synth with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Structure Synth generates 3D structures by specifying a design grammar. Even simple systems may generate surprising and complex structures. Structure Synth offers a graphical environment with multiple tabs, syntax highlighting, and OpenGL preview.
- Integrated IDE with real-time OpenGL preview
- Integration with third-party renderers (such as Sunflow and POV-Ray) using a flexible template based export system.
- Built-in raytracer (with ambient occlusion and depth-of-field)
- Native OBJ export
- Eisenstein Engine driven by dual Mersenne Twister streams
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/structuresynth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.