This is the Linux app named superboucle whose latest release can be downloaded as SuperBoucle-1.1.0-32bits.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named superboucle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SuperBoucle is a loop based software fully controllable with any midi device. SuperBoucle is also synced with jack transport. You can use it on live performance or for composition.
SuperBoucle is composed of a matrix of sample controllable with external midi device like pad. SuperBoucle will send back information to midi device (light up led). Sample will always start and stop on a beat or group of beats. You can adjust duration of sample (loop period) in beat and offset in beat. But you can also adjust sample offset in raw frame count negative or positive. Which mean sample can start before next beat (useful for reversed sample). You can record loop of any size, adjust BPM, reverse, normalize samples, ...
Typical usage :
* You need to control jack transport with external midi device and want a button to jump to a specified location in song.
* You have some instruments patterns but you have no idea of song structure.
* You make live performance with pre-recorded instruments.
- Jack transport
- Auto record latency
- Audio input / output
- Midi input / output
- Normalize and revert samples
- Negative sample offset, sample offset in beats or frames
- Load several formats: WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ... (no MP3 for the moment)
- Full intuitive MIDI learn interface
- Support any MIDI device : generic keyboard, pad, BCF, Akai APC, ...
- Fully controllable by MIDI device or mouse/keyboard
- Goto function to move jack transport to specified location
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/superboucle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.