This is the Linux app named SubNamer whose latest release can be downloaded as SubNamer-1.1-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SubNamer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The goal of SubNamer is to rename automatically a great amount of subtitle files (*.srt,..., coming from a TV show for example) so that they have the same name than the corresponding video file which is the condition of most of the video players.
- Match the subtitle files name with the video files
- Take in account the classic numbering format of TV Shows (S01E02, 1x02,...)
- Pops up a dialog box if several subtitle files are possible
- Binaries for Windows and Mac OS X available
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/subrename/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.