This is the Linux app named Subspace Battle to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as subspacebattle-binary-0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Subspace Battle to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Subspace Battle to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A strategic, network based, multiplayer space shoot 'em up in 3d, inspired by BzFlag.
Bold starship pilots fight for glory in a distant future galaxy. The Ruling Coalition that held together the galaxy has been shattered by internal strife, and in the outskirts of the galaxy chaos reigns. It is now up to the different factions to battle each other to gain the power to rule the galaxy. The battles take place inside large cages, where pilots fight until death among the old city ruins.
It utilizes the Irrlicht Engine for graphics, together with SDL for sound and network.
- First Person Shooter
- Strategic combat
- MacOS X
Other toolkit, DirectX, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/subspacebattle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.