This is the Linux app named Subtitle And Video Renamer whose latest release can be downloaded as svr.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Subtitle And Video Renamer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Subtitle And Video Renamer
SVR is free and open source software for renaming videos and subtitles
Group renaming (deleting, inserting, serialization, replacing and case),
Drag n Drop file (supported video files avi, mp4, mkv, wmv, and supported subtitles files are txt, sub, srt),
Renaming by video file name, or by Subtitle file name,
Cross platform application, it works on Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS,
Renaming large number of files
Multilingual (thanks to Yuri Bongiorno)
Italian (thanks to Yuri Bongiorno)
Hungarian (thanks to Csernai Árpád)
French (thanks to Soopa)
Turkish (thanks to Gökhan Atış )
For version 0.6.0 and newer please install Visual Studio Redistributable (x86)
you can find it on https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/downloads/ under 'Other tools and Frameworks'
From version 0.5.1 please install Visual Studio 2015 Redistributable (x86)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/subvidrenamer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.