This is the Linux app named SubtitleMixer whose latest release can be downloaded as SubtitleMixer_126.96.36.199.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SubtitleMixer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:This application is a small software that allows having an original and well synchronized subtitle, assign the times to another translation that has sync errors.
The application was created after downloading many videos with original subtitles, and finding translations for other video versions, which did not match the times.
It is a minimal, simple and simple application that will be extended as needed. At the moment it only has subtitle support of type SRT.
- New features:
* Spell check with hunspell dictionary.
* Translate using google translate.
* Auto check for updates.
- Synchronize two subtitle files
- Delay/Adjust timing
- Spell check subtitle
- Error check subtitles
- Translate using google translate
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/subtitlemixer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.