This is the Linux app named Subverse Project whose latest release can be downloaded as subverse-bin-win-v0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Subverse Project with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Subverse Project is a system to agent interaction in a virtual world with objective of studies and learns of Artificial Intelligence algorithms. It is a set of parts to create a simulated environment of Artificial Inteligence and learning.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/subverse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.