This is the Linux app named sudo_creator whose latest release can be downloaded as sudo-creator-1.0.3-noarch-1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sudo_creator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a gui editor for creating/editing sudo files and rules.
You can open and modify and existing sudo file, or to save the rules you just created.
The programm is writen in gambas 3 and you will need the gambas3-runtime in order to run it.
For Debian/Ubuntu/Mint user you can install it from the repository.
For Slackware users you have to download gambas3 from
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sudocreator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.