This is the Linux app named Sudoku Savant to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sudoku-savant-1.3.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sudoku Savant to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sudoku Savant to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A simple GUI-driven application to solve and generate sudoku puzzles through logical means. Also supports manual solving, with pencil marks and cell colouring. Should be able to solve any standard sudoku from a newspaper or magazine.
- Supports x86_64
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sudoku-savant/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.