This is the Linux app named SunCalculator whose latest release can be downloaded as SunCalculatorWindows32Bit.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SunCalculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Calculate Sunrise, Sunset and dawn times. The calculation based on sunriset by Paul Schlyter.
64 bit windows users: There are 64 bit windows binarys in the file section.
- Calculate Sunrise, sunset, astronomical twilight, nautical twilight and civil twilight for every date between 1801 to 2099.
- There is an android version in the file section now.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/suncalculator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.