This is the Linux app named Super CSV whose latest release can be downloaded as super-csv-distribution-2.3.1-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Super CSV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Super CSV is a fast, programmer-friendly, open-source library for reading and writing CSV files with Java.
PLEASE NOTE: As of January 2015 we have now moved to GitHub (https://github.com/super-csv/super-csv). This SourceForge page will remain, but with limited functionality (please go to GitHub to report issues and for project downloads).
It is highly configurable, and supports reading and writing with POJOs, Maps and Lists. It also has support for deep-mapping and index-based mapping with POJOs, using the powerful Dozer extension.
Its flexible 'Cell Processor' API automates data type conversions (parsing and formatting Dates, Integers, Booleans etc) and enforces constraints (mandatory columns, matching against regular expressions etc) - and it's easy to write your own if required.
Super CSV is actively maintained, and the developers are ready and willing to help out if you get stuck :)
Please check out the project website for examples and help getting started
- POJO support (new and improved!)
- Automatic CSV encoding
- Highly configurable
- Data conversion
- Constraint validation
- Stream-based I/O
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/supercsv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.