This is the Linux app named Supermarkt whose latest release can be downloaded as linuxsupermarkt.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Supermarkt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A computer without Supermarkt is worthless. Supermarkt is a Java real-life shopping simulator and best used before rushing through the supermarket. Sometimes it might be necessary to check up the costs before shopping, so keep your data uptodate.
- Self-running .jar files
- Dynamic amount of products
- Export as .PDF file
- SQLite3 DB
- Balance for Years, Months and Days
- Reports as .PDF file for Years, Months and Days
- AutoUpgrade import your data to a new featured Supermarkt release
- Stats for products: Groups , Top cost, Top amounts, Sort views and price changes
- Audio and visual natural environment
- BudgetFilter: Filters your Supermarkt products against your current Budget
- Compare tool: Compare same products against each other. Which is hot and which is not
- Discover frequencies you usually use on a product
- ShopAssistant will display products you might have to buy based on your frequencies
- optionally online panel : News
- Get your download now
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/supermarkt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.