This is the Linux app named SUPERmerge whose latest release can be downloaded as SUPERmerge.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SUPERmerge with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SUPERmerge is a ChIP-seq read pileup analysis and annotation algorithm for investigating alignment (BAM) files of diffuse histone modification ChIP-seq datasets with broad chromatin domains at a single base pair resolution level. SUPERmerge allows flexible regulation of a variety of read pileup parameters, thereby revealing how read islands aggregate into areas of coverage across the genome and what annotation features they map to within individual biological replicates. SUPERmerge is especially useful for investigating low sample size ChIP-seq experiments in which epigenetic histone modifications (e.g., H3K9me1, H3K27me3) result in inherently broad peaks with a diffuse range of signal enrichment spanning multiple consecutive genomic loci and annotated features.
- computational biology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/supermerge/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.