This is the Linux app named Support Incident Tracker whose latest release can be downloaded as sit_3.67p2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Support Incident Tracker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Support Incident Tracker
Support Incident Tracker (or SiT!) is a web based application for tracking technical support calls/emails. Engineers work to Service Level Agreements and incidents are flagged if they stray outside of them.
- Web based: easy to install and use
- Configurable service levels (SLA's)
- Tracks all inbound and outbound emails
- LDAP Integration (Support for Active Directory, eDirectory, openLDAP)
- Support for over 19 languages (and counting) + much more...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sitracker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.